Travel Analyst Ref #2023-007
The Travel Analyst is responsible for the Travel-related duties in the Finance Office. They should understand accounting concepts and a working knowledge of ACCPAC. The ability to speak a native language is an asset.
Persons of First Nations ancestry will be given preference (s.16 (1)CHRA)
$52,078 to $63,404 Salary Range per annum
Reference Number: 2023-007 If applying by email, indicate reference number in subject line
Applicants must possess:
- Grade 12 or equivalent and a post-secondary certificate or training in bookkeeping or accounting
- Minimum of 1 year bookkeeping or secretarial experience
- Computer literate, working experience in WordPerfect 8, Windows 95, Lotus 1,2,3, and ACCPAC Plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications (written and verbal) skills.
- Ability to speak in one of the First Nations dialects of the Sioux Lookout district an asset.
- Ability to work with confidential client and organization information in a responsible manner.
- Ability to work flexible work hours.
- Knowledge of the people, cultures and health priorities of the First Nations communities in the Sioux Lookout district.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Makes all travel arrangements as requested on submitted TAs.
- Ensures itineraries are given to travelers.
- Ensures all completed TAs are forwarded to Accounts Payable Clerk to issue cheques.
- Responsible for dispensing travel cheques to travelers.
- Maintains travel files.
- Will complete PO(s) upon receipt of PO requisition.
- Maintains PO Logbook.
- Balances all expense claims and ensures they are signed by appropriate manager then entered in AccPac System.
- Processes payroll when the payroll clerk is away.
- Responsible for contacting employees regarding outstanding claims.
- Other duties as required or assigned
SLFNHA currently “Strongly Recommends” COVID-19 immunizations and request your immunization status to be sent to our staff health department.
Closing Date: Open to filled
Job Application Form
To apply for this job please visit slfnha.com.