Our Strategic Plan at a Glance (2019-2022)
- Our Vision:
Resilient, and healthy nations supported on their path to wellness.
Sioux Lookout First Nations Health Authority – transforming the health of Anishinabe people across Keewaytinook by providing community-led services and a strong voice for their community health needs.
Community Capacity: SLFNHA will support communities in their chosen path to health and wellness.
- Enhance community capacity to deliver health services.
- Enhance individual capacity through training and development.
Transformed Services: SLFNHA will help communities in using both Anishinabe and western approaches to wellness.
- Collaborate with communities, partners, and stakeholders to develop and implement community-led solutions.
- Look for organizational efficiencies. Reduce organizational risks.
- Secure revenue to provide quality and responsive services
- Ensure the technology used will enable community ownership of their health data.
- Support the Nishnawbe Aski Nation (NAN) Resolution 16-04 and Health Transformation (NAN Resolution 17-21)
Workplace Wellness: SLFNHA will support and grow employees through its strong organizational culture, values, and practices.
- Ensure accountability and transparency through the organization.
- Build a safe and supportive work enviroment.
- Implement human resources strategies to achieve excellence in employee relations.
Our Values: At Sioux Lookout First Nations Health Authority, we value respect, relationships, culture, equality and fairness. We work to protect the Anishinabe teachings of love, courage, respect, wisdom, truth, honesty, and humanity.