SLFNHA NUMBERS Main Reception: 07 737-1802
Northern Clinic/Physician Services
8:30 a.m. – 4:30 a.m. Monday to Friday, excluding Statutory Holidays
Northern Clinic: 1-807-737-5182
Physician Services: 1-807-737-6103
If there is a community crisis/tragedy call:
Vicki Harnett, Crisis Response Program
(Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.)
AND after hours/Weekends and holidays call on call worker (807) 737-9257
8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday, excluding all statutory holidays
Client Services Department (Hostel)
Office line – 807 737-3850 Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.,
After Hour On Call Services (emergencies)
Nodin’s Contact Numbers
Nodin Reception or 807 737-4011 or toll-free 1-800-446-7863
Outpatient Mental Health Service
Traditional Healing Coordinator
If you require immediate assistance or feel like you are unable to keep yourself safe, please call 911 / go to an emergency department or your local nursing station.
Monday-Friday 8:30 .am. -8:00 p.m.
Saturday -Sunday 9:00 a.m. -5:00 p.m.
- Kids Help Phone – 1-800-668-6868 or text CONNECT to 686868 (http://kidshelpphone.ca)
- A 24/7 Children and youth crisis line, providing confidential counselling for children and youth.
- We-Chee-Way-Win Crisis Line 1-800-465-2600
- A 24/7 Children’s crisis line, providing confidential counselling for children and youth
- National Indian Residential School Crisis Line – 1-866-925-4419
- A 24/7 emotional crisis referral / support line for former residential school students.
- Crisis Response Services – 1-866-888-8988
- 24/7 anonymous crisis support
In response to this identified need, and in close collaboration and partnership with Regional Health Authorities, Tribal Councils, and community organizations across NAN territory, the “Mental Health and Addictions Pandemic Response Program “NAN HOPE” was designed to integrate with existing mental health supports in the region. NAN HOPE is now live and our team is available to support all NAN communities and Citizens.
Phone – Text – Chat
NAN Hope is a Telephone and Virtual Rapid Access Centre that offers 3 services;
- 24/7 toll-free rapid access to confidential crisis services
- Navigation: Our Navigators provide connection to ongoing mental health and addictions support services in home communities and existing regional supports
- Rapid Access to clinical and mental health counselling