- To help achieve it’s mission of transforming the health of Anishinabe people and communities across Keewaytinook, SLFNHA is striving to increase representation of people of First Nation ancestry working in the field of Health care.
- The SLFNHA bursary program is designed to support First Nations individuals with their journey towards improving the outcomes of First Nations people and communities through the attainment of post-secondary education.
- SLFNHA’s bursary is open to new or returning students from SLFNHA’s catchment area entering or continuing a post-secondary education.
- SLFNHA is giving away a total of $5,000 to a maximum of 5 recipients.
How to Apply / Required Documents:
Download and complete the Application Form
Attach Application Form with the following Documents:
- Record of Enrollment
- Marks / Transcript (if returning student)
- Letter of Recommendation
- Personal Essay (500 – 1,000 words) outlining financial need and how you plan on using education to improve the health outcomes of First Nation peoples / communities
For more information on the SLFNHA Bursary, and to send your completed Application Form + Required Documents, please contact:
SLFNHA Human Resources